The conference will take place at Monash University:
New Horizons Building (4th floor)
Monash University, Clayton Campus
The Food Innovation Centre @ Monash is designed as an industry shared service platform. We provide accesible worldclass expertise, capabilities and facilities at cost – that are designed to grow your business for local Australian and export markets.
We are about co-creating & collaborating with you…
to introduce innovative best practice into every aspect of your value chain, to prove impactful results for both your clients and business.
The Food Innovation Centre team can support you with the following types of services:
- FRONT END consumer research services
- Consumer and shopper research services with Eye tracking
- Visualise your product, pack and point of sale ideas with creative design services
- Visualise your NPD and activation in virtual store (in store layout and planogram optimisation)
- Access our R&D end to end experts to help you go from insight translation to execution in market
- Come and learn with us through our Innovation capability programs (industry workshops and intrapreneurship program)
For more information go to the website.